A touch of class right beside the slopes. This luxury chalet is a beautiful 10 person property, built in a modern style with local wood and stone and features a sauna, a hammam, wifi, wood-burner, large balcony – and all within a few metres of the piste.
- Entrance hall with heated boot rack
- Twin bedroom with shower en-suite
- Espace detante (relaxation room) with sauna/hammam/shower/toilet
- Lounge area with large sofas, TV/DVD, wood-burner (wood provided)
- Dining area with solid wood table and chairs
- Office area with desk and WiFi
- Kitchen - fully equipped comprising large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, 5 ring hob plus additional small appliances including coffee machine and kettle.
- Large south and west balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with additional built in shower
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Customised dorm-style room with 4 beds built into the chalet floor and ceiling plus storage
- Private driveway parking for 1-2 cars
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"It was a real pleasure to spend a week at Chalet Barolo. With a short walk to the piste, extremely spacious rooms and living area, balcony views to the mountains and easy access to local amenities, we really couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay during our time in Montgenèvre. And what better way to finish a days skiing than to relax in the sauna and steam room located on the bottom floor! 100% would recommend staying here and will be visiting again!"
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.