This beautifully presented and spacious chalet offers groups flexible sleeping for up to 20 across 5 double rooms and 2 family suites. All offer full en-suite facilities while the comfortable communal areas include a sauna to the ground floor with additional shower facilities. The openplan living area boasts a woodburner, leading to a fully equipped kitchen, large dining area and balcony with outstanding views to enjoy a little après-ski! For those looking to drive, there is ample private off-road parking, set within a 200m from the piste and main village.
Entrance to ground floor :
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed plus en-suite shower room and WC
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double bed, 3 single beds plus en-suite shower room and WC
- Sauna room with shower facilities
- Boot room with heated boot racks and storage and washing machine/tumble drier facilities
First floor :
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed, 3 single beds plus en-suite bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 5 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 - 1 double bed (can be made into twins) plus en-suite shower and WC
Second floor :
- Bedroom 7 - 1 double bed plus en-suite shower and seperate WC
- Openplan living room with woodburner (wood provided) leading to large dining area and exposed kitchen. Appliances comprise double oven, 5-ring electric hob, 2 dishwashers, large fridge and secondary freezer, microwave, coffee machine and kettle.
- Ski room equipped with a ski boot dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 large south facing balconies
- Private parking for several cars
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
1) Check your flight/transport availability.
2) Either book direct here or contact the team.
You can add transfers and extras now or closer to the time. We take a 35% deposit to secure accommodation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Just to let you know we have a 1.5% booking charge.