Chalet La Creche
This large Alpine chalet set over 2 floors with spectacular views across the resort makes La Creche a firm favourite with returning clients. It offers 3-4 bedrooms with versatile sleeping arrangements, making it ideally suited for 3-4 couples or a large family requiring more space. Some of the highlights include a spacious, open-plan living area complete with woodburner (wood supplied) and comfortable dining area. Extremely well-equipped kitchen with a large south-facing balcony - superb for enjoying some alfresco dining or après-ski drinks!
- Lounge: sofas, satellite TV, DVD, fireplace (wood supplied), large dining area, French doors to large balcony with outside furniture
- Kitchen: well-equipped with dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob, oven, microwave, large fridge-freezer with additional under counter fridge
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and bath/shower, washing machine and storage
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, sofa and storage
- Bedroom 3: Single cabin bed with pull-out bed underneath to convert to a double
- Bedroom 4/Mezzanine with double sofa bed, privacy curtain
- Bathroom comprising corner tub and toilet.
- Garden space/driveway parking
- Ski storage with lock on balcony
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
- Pets welcome (+£50)
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 35% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. All money is fully refundable for cancellations up to 31 days before travel and then a full voucher if changes are due to government decisions. Full information here.