Extremely popular amongst our returning guests, Chalet Durancia offers 6 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet is spacious throughout and is well located for the piste, within 50m of the resort's largest chairlift - les Chalmettes and within easy walk of Montgenevre main village. It presents the ultimate definition of elegance with its beautiful traditional Alpine decor made modern with a contemporary twist. The chalet is great for couples sharing or a few smaller families comfortably sleeping up to 12.
This chalet can be rented Sunday - Sunday only.
- Welcoming entrance hall with heated boot rack and ski/boot storage
- Large open plan living room, with large seating area, open fireplace, sliding patio doors to South facing balcony, leading to:
- Dining room with large table and chairs, kitchen - complete with double refrigerator, range oven with 5 ring electric hob, microwave, large ceramic sink, built-in wine rack.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Bunk bed plus single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Wifi/Smart TV/DVD/Garden/Washing Machine
- Wellness area currently comprising a sauna (accessible from an exterior door)
- Bedding and a set of towels per person are provided for all Winter rentals.
"Just returned from the most memorable Winter holiday ever! A group of 12 friends & family - some youngsters, some elders... Après-ski at Le Graal - delicious scran, great atmosphere - before skiing back to the door, virtually, of Chalet Durancia.
Standing above the village main road just down from the shops & restaurants, right across from Les Chalmettes chair & gondola lift & opposite the Durancia Spa & Pool complex, Chalet Durancia could not be better positioned; it's virtually ski-in, ski-out! The chalet has recently been completely refurbed in traditional Alpine wood, the vast living area includes a dining space & large modern kitchen, perfect for everyone to gather in, to eat, drink, chat & relax. Each of the 6 bedrooms, 3 on each floor, sleep 2 people in either double beds or twins, are en-suite and as cosy & comfortable as you could wish for up in the mountains, whilst still being spacious."
Go-Montgenevre clients 2016
"Beautiful chalet. First rate property. Really well furnished and equipped to a high standard. Across the road from the nearest chairlift. Six en suite bedrooms . Only one twin, the rest being doubles. Great kitchen and dining table that seated 12. Great hot water supply. Had a gym in the room below which we did not use ! Also a great washing machine and tumble dryer.
We enjoyed our stay... This chalet was top notch."
Booking in 3 steps
Contact the reservations team
Start by speaking to our friendly reservations team, based in both the UK and in France (in either English or French) telling us what you are looking for.
We turn your wishes into a tailor-made holiday
Our experienced team will suggest the best options for your group and preferred dates, using our exclusive list of accommodation, our local representatives, private instructors, suppliers and fleet of private vehicles.
Confirm and start getting excited!
Secure the reservation with a 50% deposit, the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival and there is a 1.5% booking fee. Full terms and conditions here.